JOB INFO: Amazon Off Campus hiring fresher for the Quality Assurance Analyst Role for any Bachelor’s Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. Go through the details given below and apply.
ABOUT THE COMPANY: “AMAZON”
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Should have 0-3 years of experience in Data Analysis and Excel
· He/She should have an eye for detail and data accuracy skills.
· He/She should be able to find trends based on audit output and aggregate audit data based on the audit findings. Auditor should be proficient in MS-excel functions and preferably be proficient in VBA for MS-Excel. This will help is efficient data aggregation
· Understanding of basic statistics and distributions/ability to detect patterns in data a plus.
· He/She should be able to identify root cause, work with Support Engineers/Developers to fix errors and prevent recurrence of the identified errors.
· Should be able to analyze and provide objective, actionable feedback based on the trend surfaced.
· Expected to create and maintain process documentations on an ongoing basis. He/She is also expected to mentor and help new recruits to ramp up quickly. Should be willing participator in team meetings and contribute to knowledge sharing.
· Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. He/She is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
· Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
This is an Hybrid Position, which expects candidates to work from office location (3 days/week)
– Speak, write, and read fluently in English
– Experience with Microsoft Office products and applications
– Experience with Excel
How to apply for this role?
The candidates who are interested and eligible for the role can apply via the link:
Apply Link: Click Here
NEVER MISS A JOB INFORMATION UPDATE AND ALERT:
Join Our TELEGRAM Channel: Click here
Join Our INSTAGRAM Account: Click here