JOB INFO: CRED hiring fresher for the Software Development Intern Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. Go through the details given below and apply.
ABOUT THE COMPANY: “CRED”
CRED is an exclusive community for India’s most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals, where the members are rewarded for good financial behavior. CRED was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long lost virtue, one of trust, the idea being to create a community centered around this virtue. a community that constantly strives to become more virtuous in this regard till they finally scale their behavior to create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception.
working at CRED would instantly make you realize one thing: you are working with the best talent around you. not just in the role you occupy, but everywhere you go. talk to someone around you; most likely you will be talking to a singer, standup comic, artist, writer, an athlete, maybe a magician. at CRED people always have talent up their sleeves. with the right company, even conversations can be rejuvenating. at CRED, we guarantee a good company.
- develop and maintain automated test cases using mobile automation tools
- explore framework design patterns and enhance automation framework
- create and maintain test data and test environment setups using tools
- collaborate with testing team, developers, product owners, and other stakeholders to ensure
- comprehensive test coverage
- analyze test results, identify defects, and report issues to the right owners
- participate in code reviews and ensure the testability of new features
- read automation testing planning, best practices documentations
- deliver outcomes in time boxed manner meeting assurance quality standards
- publish automation execution report and issues effectively to project stakeholders
- strong programming skills in at least one object-oriented language (Java, Python, etc)
- hands-on experience with test automation frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver, Appium, and REST-Assured
- basic knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, Oracle)
- basic shell scripting hands-on
- familiarity with version control systems like Git for collaboration and code management.
- understanding of agile software development and testing methodologies
- willingness to learn new technologies and tools quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- analytical mindset to debug complex issues and find potential areas of improvement.
- good communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
How to apply for this role?
The candidates who are interested and eligible for the role can apply via the link:
Apply Link: Click Here
NEVER MISS A JOB INFORMATION UPDATE AND ALERT:
Join Our TELEGRAM Channel: Click here
Join Our INSTAGRAM Account: Click here