JOB INFO: GE Healthcare Hiring Freshers for Project Trainee role. Go through the details given below and apply.
ABOUT THE COMPANY: “GE HealthCare”
Join our mission to create a world where healthcare has no limits. We’re not just evolving today’s technologies, we’re pushing the boundaries of what care means. Together, we’re building a community of diverse perspectives, giving ideas space and energy to grow and succeed. Every day, we confront the biggest challenges in healthcare and deliver solutions to make it more personal, human, and connected. Tomorrow is always in the hands of those with a passion and drive to make the world better. Here, our future is limitless.
As a Software Intern you are a part of the software product developed in global team. Being a part of the development team, you will need to contribute to designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Working in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or applications. You will be responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementations.
- The DT Internship offers students placement opportunities for 12 months in GE Digital Healthcare.
- The DT internship consists of an intensive combination of on the job training in various technologies and opportunities for exposure across multiple information technology concepts, finance, leadership, and business skills.
- Software development – Programming using Core Java
- Various data streaming and analytics
- Soft Skills: presentation, public speaking, exposure
- Team: effective collaboration, team skills, working for a common goal
- B E/ B Tech from reputed institutions
- Proven academic excellence throughout their educational career, showing evidence of being on-track for a degree in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science/ Physics/ Management Information Systems/ Mathematics /Engineering preferred.
- Fluent in English
- Willing to work full-time during summer and min. 20h/week during academic year
How to apply for this role?
The candidates who are interested and eligible for the role can apply via the link:
Apply Link: Click Here
NEVER MISS A JOB INFORMATION UPDATE AND ALERT:
Join Our TELEGRAM Channel: Click here
Join Our INSTAGRAM Account: Click here