Software Engineer – Internal Applications (Intern) – India UHR
JOB INFO: Software Engineer – Internal Applications
Apply principles and techniques of engineering, mathematics, and computer science to the design, development, and testing of business software applications. May work as a member of a scrum team across the entire software development lifecycle.
Designs develops, and improves software applications/platforms. A multi-facet role that may provide the opportunity to work in any part of the development stack across diverse software languages.
ABOUT THE COMPANY: “CISCO”
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (39 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns, and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
Develops software and tools in support of design, infrastructure, and technology platforms, including applications, operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and cloud-based and Internet-related tools. Scales systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolves systems to improve reliability, supportability, and velocity.
Build high performance, horizontally scalable, low-latency service using the latest technologies and handle information at a massive scale. Evaluate and leverage new technologies in the product architecture. Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with the senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Problem-solving instincts/Abilities
- Passion for technology and building software applications, with object-oriented design, test-driven development, and Continuous Integration / Delivery
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in solving complex problems.
- Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
- Proficiency in CI/CD tools, security mindset, and orchestration/config mgmt/IaC tools such as Terraform, ansible, puppet, etc.
- Familiar with business/ERP applications such as Salesforce, Oracle, and SAP and integration with other internal applications.
- Grasp of distributed systems and microservices
- Solid programming background in object-oriented development and Design Patterns
- Understanding of threads, synchronization, locks, concurrent programming, and load balancing
Job Title: Software QA Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Education and Skills :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environments
How to apply for this role?
The candidates who are interested and eligible for the role can apply via the below-given link:
Apply Link: Click Here
NEVER MISS A JOB INFORMATION UPDATE AND ALERT:
Join Our TELEGRAM Channel: Click here
Join Our INSTAGRAM Account: Click here