JOB INFO: IBM is hiring Freshers for Intern/Project trainee roles in Bangalore. Go through the details given below and apply.
ABOUT THE COMPANY: “IBM”
At IBM, we do more than work. We create. We create as technologists, developers, and engineers. We create with our partners. We create with our competitors. If you’re searching for ways to make the world work better through technology and infrastructure, software, and consulting, then we want to work with you.
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation.
- Awareness of standard Open source tools for cloud development and deployment
- SOP for the deployment of open-source agile tools on one of the key cloud environments (AWS, GCP, IBM Cloud, Azure)
- Benchmarking assessment of Data Integration and analytics tools and technologies between IBM Cloud/ Amazon Cloud / Google Cloud
- SOP for APIs generation and management
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Conduct and be part of design thinking discussions/workshops
- Work on research and analysis
- Define and document customer journeys
- Understand and document innovation priorities and trends for the industry
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good to have: completed any courses on Pluralsight / Coursera / edX on programming / Cloud / Data Science / AI.
- A quick starter who works with minimal direction should have exceptional consulting skills and analytical abilities for understanding customer journeys.
- You may need to study digital priorities for a potential client.
How to apply for this role?
The candidates who are interested and eligible for the role can apply via the below-given link:
Apply Link: Click Here
NEVER MISS A JOB INFORMATION UPDATE AND ALERT:
Join Our TELEGRAM Channel: Click here
Join Our INSTAGRAM Account: Click here