JOB INFO: PhonePe is hiring freshers for the Business Analyst Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. Go through the details given below and apply.
ABOUT THE COMPANY: PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 400 million+ registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, and data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments.
– Be an integral part of the pod strategy and will have to define the critical metrics. You’ll also monitor performance trends and influence any interventions, based on performance.
– Collaborate closely with the business, and product functions to understand the business problem and translate them into the right analytical problem statement
– Own the entire insight generation phase and work on deep, thorough analysis to provide unbiased answers on the identified problem statement. These insights and decisions will be influenced based on your presentation of the evidence, backed by a data-driven hypothesis
– Move past just being the “Data person” and contribute with individual thoughts on how to improve the critical metrics for the pod. We love people who think of themselves as a business owner and then goes back to the data to prove or disprove the thought.
– Act as the analytics and visualization SME for the team and ensure that the dashboards are designed and built in a way that makes it easy for the pod to consume the data they need
First-principle problem solvers who are passionate about working with data and uncovering the stories that the numbers hide. If you’re a curious mind and constantly question the status quo, then you’d fit right in with us.
You’ll be closely working on problem statements and influencing decisions that impact 300M people. That’s 20% of the country if you’re not keeping track. You’ll get to interact with some of the smartest professionals that the country has to offer and get exposure to all facets of building a product at scale. You get complete ownership and responsibility of all analytics support for your area – right from identifying the problem to presenting it to the CEO if need be.
– Minimum 0.6 M to 3 years of analytics experience in relevant roles
– Strong problem-solving & analytical skills
– Penchant for business & curiosity to understand how the product works
– Ability to write complex queries on SQL to manipulate, and consolidate multiple data sources for the purpose of dashboarding and analysis
– Intuition for data and ability to handle big data sources
– Strong working knowledge in Excel and visualization tools like PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView
– Understanding of data-analysis languages such as R, and Python, and core statistical concepts is expected;
– Experience in building ML models is good to have but not mandatory
-Ability to clearly explain thoughts and ideas either verbally or in written form.
– Candidates who are able to explain the story behind their analysis will find themselves at an advantage
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 0.6 months – 2 Years
How to apply for this role?
The candidates who are interested and eligible for the role can apply via the link:
Apply Link: Click Here
NEVER MISS A JOB INFORMATION UPDATE AND ALERT:
Join Our TELEGRAM Channel: Click here
Join Our INSTAGRAM Account: Click here