JOB INFO: Sandvine Hiring Software Engineer Trainee role. Candidates with a BE/ME in Engineering or CS graduation can apply for this position. Go through the details given below and apply.
ABOUT THE COMPANY: “SANDVINE”
Sandvine’s cloud-based Application and Network Intelligence Portfolio helps customers analyze, optimize, and monetize application experiences using contextual machine learning-based insights and real-time actions. Market-leading classification of more than 95% of traffic across mobile and fixed networks by user, application, device, and location significantly enhances interactions between users and applications.
- Shape the future of the Internet with innovative products and solutions
- Develop software on Sandvine’s leading-edge platforms collaborating with our solution architects and other technical leaders
- Implement high-quality, high-performance code
- Debugging and troubleshooting problems in test and in production
- BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Way above average Programming skills and awareness, primarily C/C++ /Java (2 required out of 3)
- Networking – Should be a master of L2(Ethernet, VLAN, Bridges, STP) , L3(IP, IPv6, ARP, ICMP) , L4(TCP, UDP) concepts and network management (SNMP, XML, NMS, EMS) knowledge
- Hands-on kernel programming skills with deep understanding of operating systems in general and Linux/FreeBSD in particular
- Microprocessor/Network processor programming skills are an asset
- Scripting (Python and Database) technologies related knowledge and hands-on experience
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting capabilities of complex system and solution level problems
- Motivated, self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal skills and strong problem solving skills
How to apply for this role?
The candidates who are interested and eligible for the role can apply via the link:
Apply Link: Click Here
NEVER MISS A JOB INFORMATION UPDATE AND ALERT:
Join Our TELEGRAM Channel: Click here
Join Our INSTAGRAM Account: Click here