JOB INFO: IBM hiring fresher for Analyst – Risk and Compliance Roles for B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc graduates. Go through the details given below and apply.
ABOUT THE COMPANY: “IBM”
We create as technologists, developers, and engineers. We create with our partners. We create with our competitors. If you’re searching for ways to make the world work better through technology and infrastructure, software, and consulting, then we want to work with you. We’re here to help every creator turn their “what if” into what is. Let’s create something that will change everything.
- You will be supporting Business Banking KYC client requirements relating to a range of product and services.
- Driving great customer outcomes and internal control through validating KYC information and capturing any amendments required to ensure all information held is up to date and policy compliant.
- Work with and take on any feedback provided by the Quality team to ensure that all tasks completed are within the defined processes.
- Graduate with 0-1 years of experience in Know your customer, Customer due diligence, Customer identification program
- Ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information and data
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong narrative writing skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
- Experience in New Client Onboarding, New Account Documentation, Business Formation Documentation, Legal Entity Structures preferred
- Proven analytical skills required to organize and analyse multiple, complex data sets as well as strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work under tight timelines
How to apply for this role?
The candidates who are interested and eligible for the role can apply via the link:
Apply Link: Click Here
NEVER MISS A JOB INFORMATION UPDATE AND ALERT:
Join Our TELEGRAM Channel: Click here
Join Our INSTAGRAM Account: Click here