JOB INFO: Salesforce Off Campus hiring fresher for the Associate Technical Support Engineer Role for B.E/ B.Tech graduates and 2023 batch graduates are eligible. Go through the details given below and apply.
ABOUT THE COMPANY: “Salesforce”
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
- Role – Technical Support Engineer
- Location – Hyderabad
- Work timings – 24/7 Shifts
- Assisting customers in solving their custom code, integration, and implementation of Salesforce products. This involves debugging, fixing, and ensuring issues are fully resolved.
- Designing and maintaining technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality.
- Demonstrating outstanding analytical and problem-solving expertise.
- Providing feature explanation and Salesforce coding best practices.
- Handling customer expectations and the customer experience to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Actively maintaining and participating in job-related training activities.
- Superb Communication – Verbal and Written
- Super Badges in Salesforce Administrator/Developer etc
- Solid Grasp of HTML, XML, API, SQL
- C, C++, Java, RDBMS and OOPS concepts
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Solid grasp of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
- BE/B.Tech degree with minimum 70% academic scores from Computer
- Science or from circuit branches background
- Willingness to work in flexible shift timings.
FTE offer details shared here under:
- Component In INR
- Base 750000
- Performance Bonus 75000
- CTC 825000
FTE Additional Benefits
- Wellness Reimbursement: INR 60,000 per annum
- Vision/Dental Reimbursement: INR 15,000 per annum
- Educational Reimbursement: INR 3,50,000 per annum
- Benefits as per the company norms:
How to apply for this role?
The candidates who are interested and eligible for the role can apply via the link:
Apply Link: Click Here
NEVER MISS A JOB INFORMATION UPDATE AND ALERT:
Join Our TELEGRAM Channel: Click here
Join Our INSTAGRAM Account: Click here