JOB INFORMATION: Phone Pe is hiring Freshers for specialists for the Assisted Buying, Customer Experience team. Any graduates from any batch are eligible to apply. The details are mentioned below kindly go through them and apply.
About the Company: “Phone Pe”
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 400 million+ registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, and data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments.
We are looking for specialists for the Assisted Buying, Customer Experience team. As a specialist, your primary responsibility will entail solving problems that our customers encounter through the insurance purchase journey and you will continuously look for outstanding and exciting ways to improve their experience. In this role, you will provide support to ensure that customers are addressed about any queries for the insurance products & have a seamless purchase experience. You will play a crucial role to understand the voice of the customer and help us by flagging key experience drivers for a larger impact.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act with integrity & think customer-first in every interaction
- Handle basic PhonePe’s insurance and transaction-related queries and convert queries into business.
- Ability to flex between phone & data channels
- Need to be attentive to customer needs and Suggest suitable products as per customer needs keeping customer experience in mind.
- Achieve month-on-month input and output matrix as assigned by the supervisors.
- Follow specified process guidelines to bring about a resolution
- Build customer trust through their interaction
- Ability to meet hourly & daily productivity goals
- Leverage internal processes and resources to drive resolution
- Escalate appropriately taking support from relevant teams to resolve customer issues
- Recommend process improvements
- Engage & Educate customers so they’re able to leverage PhonePe to the fullest
- Have excellent written and verbal communication in English & Hindi
- 0 – 2 years of work experience in insurance advisory/sales roles
- Have good learnability
- Be an active listener and deal well with an objection
- Have strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different scenarios
- Be a team player, flexible and open to feedback
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Graduation (10+2+3) is Mandatory
- Multilingual skills (spoken + written) in South Indian languages are preferred
- Comfortable in working in shifts and roster as per requirement
How to apply for this role?
The candidates who are interested and eligible for the role can apply via the below-given link:
Apply Link: Click Here
NEVER MISS A JOB INFORMATION UPDATE AND ALERT:
Join Our TELEGRAM Channel: https://t.me/jobsinformedtel