JOB INFO: Wipro hiring for a Processor Role for any graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. Go through the details given below and apply.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Wipro is a leading IT, consulting and business services company. We harness the facility of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to assist our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A corporation recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we’ve over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to create a far better and a bold new future.
You will help empower results for our client by processing and/or auditing Benefits / HR transactions in a timely and accurate manner. You will work with the Subject Matter Expert and manager to identify issues, opportunities for improvement and recommend / implement solutions for various clients.
Your Impact as a Processor
- Timely completion of the task, Inventory management and ongoing quality service delivery of the task assigned.
- Complying to all Data Security and Code of Conduct standards, MIS, internal guidelines and following customer concern matrix
- Carrying out data entry and rule based entry for processes and performing simple process calculations
- Graduate with Bachelor’s Degree (Except Btech / BE/ LLB/ B.ED /BSc (IT)/MCA OR regular MBA)
You bring knowledge & expertise
- 0 – 2 years work experience in back office or similar transaction processing
- Good computer operating skills required (MS- Office Applications) with typing Speed of Minimum 25 WPM with 90% Accuracy
- You should demonstrate good written & verbal communication
How to apply for this role?
The candidates who are interested and eligible for the role can apply via the link:
Apply Link: Click Here
NEVER MISS A JOB INFORMATION UPDATE AND ALERT:
Join Our TELEGRAM Channel: Click here
Join Our INSTAGRAM Account: Click here